Motion to Revoke Probation

Experienced Probation Lawyer Fighting for Clients in Montgomery County including Conroe and The Woodlands

Car Speeding Down the RoadA Motion to Revoke Probation or a Motion to Adjudicate (if on Deferred Adjudication) does not always result in jail time. As a person on probation, you are entitled to a hearing in front of a Judge to determine if you have violated your probation. Steve Dennis can help you get a free copy of your probation violations.

What Steve Dennis can do for you

Even if you have violated your probation, you still have possible options:

  1. Have the motion withdrawn and dismissed – It is possible to fix the probation violations and remain on probation if the DA, probation officer, and Court agrees, and an experienced trial attorney can convince them that you deserve another chance.
  2. Try the case to the judge – If the DA and probation officer won’t budge, it may be necessary to do a Motion to Revoke or Adjudicate hearing in Court. This is very risky. Only after a careful study of the violations can an experienced trial attorney determine if the DA can prove the probation violation(s), and advise you of the possible punishment(s) you are facing.
  3. Get the best deal possible – If after a complete review of your alleged probation violation(s) it is determined that you will probably not be able to remain on probation, or you don’t want to stay on probation, the goal of the attorney will be to work out the least amount of time in jail or prison possible, and make sure you get all credit that you are legally entitled to receive for past time spent behind bars.

Are you on probation? Were you charged with violating it? Call our office today to discuss your case with Steve and find out how an experienced defense lawyer can help YOU!


Do not go into court without an experienced trial attorney.